2 large Honeycrisp Apples, peeled and chopped
2 tbs granulated sugar
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375°. Grease a 9″ cake pan.
2. Combine filling ingredients in a large bowl and pour into the cake pan. Spread the sliced butter evenly over the top.
3. Reuse the same bowl to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
4. Add in the egg and butter and mix thoroughly. Use a spoon to drop the topping over the apple mixture. Don’t worry about covering the entire thing or getting it perfect.
5. Bake for 40 minutes and serve warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.